JTAG Switch Module
The NAT-JSM is a flexible testing and diagnostic JTAG Switch Module to accelerate the design, prototyping, and operation of a MTCA system. It provides JTAG vector testing of all slots in a system using just one module.
By default, the NAT-JSM automatically arbitrates the JTAG master port, the slave port is selected by the TAP controller (default), by a rotary switch, or web interface. Moreover, it can be configured manually using the onboard FPGA through the front panel or the NAT-MCH to suit almost any existing JSM system connector, as long as it is based on the AMC connector layout.
- AMC form factor, single mid- or full-size
- JTAG download from NAT-MCH via WEB Interface
- JTAG programming connector at front panel
- Automatic arbitration between JTAG Masters
- Target selection through JTAG information
- Overrule of automatic operation and dedicated selection of JTAG target by front panel elements
- Multiple JSM Pinout configurations via FPGA
- Power supply through NAT-MCH power channels or power module SMP power
- Minimal power consumption
|-FP0SM||JTAG Switch Module (JSM) in single mid-size AMC form factor with onboard FPGA to adapt to any JSM pin out at AMC type backplane connector|
JTAG Switch Module (JSM) in single full-size AMC form factor with onboard FPGA to adapt to any JSM pin out at AMC type backplane connector
Solutions / Applications
Testing and diagnostic of MTCA systems