JTAG Switch Module
The NAT-JSM is a flexible testing and diagnostic JTAG Switch Module to accelerate the design, prototyping, and operation of a MTCA system. It provides JTAG vector testing of all slots in a system using just one module.
By default, the NAT-JSM automatically arbitrates the JTAG master port, the slave port is selected by the TAP controller (default), by a rotary switch, or web interface. Moreover, it can be configured manually using the onboard FPGA through the front panel or the NAT-MCH to suit almost any existing JSM system connector, as long as it is based on the AMC connector layout.
The module can detect whether it has been inserted into an AMC, MCH, or JSM slot; only if a JSM slot is detected, the output drivers are turned on.
- AMC form factor, single mid- or full-size
- JTAG download from NAT-MCH via WEB Interface
- JTAG programming connector at front panel
- Automatic arbitration between JTAG Masters
- Target selection through JTAG information
- Overrule of automatic operation and dedicated selection of JTAG target by front panel elements
- Multiple JSM Pinout configurations via FPGA
- Power supply through NAT-MCH power channels or power module SMP power
- Minimal power consumption
|-FP0SM||JTAG Switch Module (JSM) in single mid-size AMC form factor with onboard FPGA to adapt to any JSM pin out at AMC type backplane connector|
JTAG Switch Module (JSM) in single full-size AMC form factor with onboard FPGA to adapt to any JSM pin out at AMC type backplane connector
Solutions / Applications
Testing and diagnostic of MTCA systems