Line interface CPU board for telecommunication applications
The NAMC-8569-8E1/T1 is an AMC with a powerful NXP (Freescale) Power QUICC III MPC8569 processor providing access to eight E1/T1 interfaces for next generation systems based on MTCA and ATCA standards. The TDM-to I-TDM converter connects the on-board E1/T1 interfaces with a Gigabit Ethernet port for system interconnect (I-TDM).
The NAMC-8569-8E1/T1 is designed for (tele-)communications applications with a need to aggregate multiple E1/T1 interfaces combined with access to switched networks based on high bandwidth Ethernet.
The NAMC-8569-8E1/T1 is optimized to process standard telecom signaling protocols (i.e. ISDN or SS7) as well as special payload handling algorithms in next generation systems based on the MTCA or ATCA standards. Extensive software support makes the board an ideal choice for any voice/data application in ISDN, SS7, ATM, VoIP, 3G or 4G environments.
- AMC form factor, single mid-size
System Processor and Memory
- 1,33 GHz NXP (Freescale) Power QUICC III MPC8569 with e500 PowerPC core
- 512 MB DDR2 SDRAM
- 128 MB FLASH PROM
- Optional Micro-SD-Card slot
Front Panel Interfaces
- 8x E1/T1 interfaces to DS 26518 framer via RJ45 with integrated LEDs for E1 link status
- AMC standard LEDs
- 2x GbE on AMC ports 0/1
- PCIe x4 on AMC ports 4-7 or 8-11
- PCIe x1 on AMC port 4 or 8
- SRIO x4 on AMC ports 4-7 or 8-11; speed 1.25Gb/s or 2.5Gb/s or 3.125 Gb/s per lane
- SRIO x1 on AMC ports 4 and 8; speed 1.25Gb/s or 2.5Gb/s or 3.125 Gb/s
- PCIe x1 on AMC port 4 and SRIO x1 on port 8; speed 2.5Gb/s
- 1024 bidirectional 64kbit/s channels
- 125 μs-mode and 1ms-mode support TDM (optional)
- 110 alike 32MHz clocked TDM interface connects to ports 12, 13 (data) and port 14 (sync) of the common options region of the AMC connector
Operating System Support
- OK-1, LINUX (on request)
|-8E1/T1||single mid-size AMC – MPC8569 PowerQUICC III (1,3 GHz) including cable RS232 to pin header
8E1/T1 (front IO), I-TDM (1000BX), TDM cross connect, PCIe x4, IPMI
single mid-size AMC – MPC8569 PowerQUICC III (1,3 GHz) including cable RS232 to pin header
Solutions / Applications
(Tele-)communications applications with a need to aggregate multiple E1/T1 interfaces combined with access to switched networks based on high bandwidth Ethernet.