Multiservice quad-core CPU board
The NAMC-QorIQ-P204x is a multi-service quad-core CPU board featuring various Ethernet interfaces, PCIe Gen2, and SRIO connectivity. If equipped with a P2041 CPU it even offers a 10Gbit/s Ethernet interface.
With the Freescale QorIQ P2041/2040 CPU and the Lattice ECP3-17 FPGA, it provides both software- and hardware-based resources.
The PowerPC-based multi-core computing platform ensures low power and low-cost operation with extension options for adaptation to the particular application needs.
- AMC form factor, single mid- or full-size
- Freescale QorIQ P2040 or P2041
- Lattice ECP3-17 FPGA
Front Panel Connectivity
- 2x GbE at AMC Ports 0/1
- 2x SATA at AMC Ports 2/3
- XAUI (P2041 only), SRIO, and PCIe to AMC fat pipe region (refer to manual for possible combinations)
Operating System Support
- Linux, OK1-M
NAMC-QorIQ – [Option]
|-P2040||single mid-size AMC board with Freescale QorIQ P204x – including cable RS232 to USB-Mini-B
QorIQ P2040, Lattice FPGA, 4 GB DDR43; 1 GB NAND Flash, front panel elements: 2 x GbE, 1xRS232; backplane fat pipe interfaces: SRIO and PCIe (configuration option); backplane base fabric: 2x GbE
single mid-size AMC board with Freescale QorIQ P204x – including cable RS232 to USB-Mini-B
QorIQ P2040, Lattice FPGA, 2GB DDR3; 128 MB NAND Flash, front panel elements: 2 x GbE, 1xRS232; backplane fat pipe interfaces: SRIO and PCIe (configuration option); backplane base fabric: 2x GbE and mSD-card slot
Solutions / Applications
- any voice/data application with requirements such as deep packet inspection, encryption, protocol conversion or Layer 2-7 routing
- multi-service switches
- edge routers
- radio network controllers (RNCs)
- VoIP/VoP gateways and routers
- mobile network equipment.